We welcome organisations willing to sponsorship ILRC28, and help us to:
- offer to young scientists (especially those from less developed countries) the opportunity to present their work and assimilate experience in the lidar field at ILRC28, by covering their travel expenses
- organise a top-level conference by providing to the participants the best logistics possible: conference bags, conference proceedings, banners & promotional materials, registration & help desk, sound & video, information displays, coffee breaks, refreshments during poster sessions, lunch boxes for those participating to demos during lunch breaks, trip, welcome reception, banquet party
Sponsors will be gratefully acknowledged, according to their preference, in the conference proceedings, on the website, during the media events, and on site through banners and promotional materials that will be distributed in the conference bags.
Companies wishing to spomsor ILRC28 can choose one or more items to be supported, as follows:
- travel grants for young scientists
- conference materials (proceedings, bags, programme,banners, small promotional items)
- conference logistics (registration & help desk, sound & video, information displays)
- catering (coffee breaks, refreshments during poster sessions, lunch boxes for those participating to demos during lunch breaks)
- social events (trip, welcome reception, banquet party)
Please contact Mrs. Anca NEMUC at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and arrangements.